Workshops offer a unique hands–on experience of Letterpress printing using my vintage wood block poster type collection, during the workshop you will learn how to hand ink and pull prints using a fully reconditioned Vandercook 4C “The Brit” printing press and a George Pallister & Sons table top proofing press.
Spaces are £50 per person, max group size is 4 all materials are provided.
Workshops start at 10.30am and run for around 3 hours, all participants will leave a collection of poster prints.
We are located 2 min walk from Bognor Regis Train Station, there is plenty of car parking options and it is a 5 min walk to the beach! I also run one two one sessions, and larger group workshops please email me for further information.
To book your space on one of the dates below please email me directly at email@example.com (payments are taken by either BACS or Paypal)
Please also take a moment to read by Covid 19 workshop statement / policy (please find under the dates below)
COVID 19 Workshop Statement / Policy
Covid 19 has had a devastating impact on the creative craft industry as a whole, resulting in having to make the tough decision to close my workshop to all groups from mid February. I personally have had to take part in shielding since then due to serious pre existing medical conditions of my wife, with that in mind I am taking all necessary actions and precautions into account when forming a policy for covid 19 and the running of courses – which for some may appear as quite a tough line, but the intention is to provide maximum safety for all.
After careful planning and consideration for all our safety I am pleased to say that I am reopening the workshop to groups and individuals.
Below are details of the changes / steps I have made to make the experience as safe as possible for all.
– Hand washing facilities have been added to the main workshop with auto dispensing hand soap and disposable towels for hand drying.
– Hand sanitizer will be provided in the workshop.
– PPE will be provided to all who attend, both gloves and masks will be available to use at no extra cost. Whilst I am not charging for the additional cost for PPE I am taking donations that I will collect and then donate to Cancer Research UK and The Transverse Myelitis Society UK
– All attendees to the workshop will be asked to provide full contact information (a phone number and an email address) This data will only be used if I fear there has been a potential case of Covid 19 in the workshop so I can contact all individuals quickly to inform them of this.
– All attendees will be asked to make urgent contact with myself if they fear they may have contracted Covid 19 or have been in close contact with someone who has. This is so I can then action contacting all individuals potentially affected.
– All attendees including myself will have their temperature taken using a laser thermometer upon arrival at the workshop anyone registering a high temperature will be asked not to take part in their arranged workshop and will be offered available workshop dates in the future.
– Current 1 meter plus rules will be kept in mind at all times and actively encouraged by myself throughout the workshop sessions.
– I will no longer be providing tea, coffee and biscuits during sessions – but please feel free to bring your own.
– All these policys will be under constant review and amended appropriately as updates and further information / legislation is provided from Government and County Councils.