Workshops offer a unique hands–on experience of Letterpress printing using my vintage wood block poster type collection, during the workshop you will learn how to hand ink and pull prints using a fully reconditioned Vandercook 4C “The Brit” printing press and a George Pallister & Sons table top proofing press.
Spaces are £60 per person, max group size is 4 all materials are provided.
Workshops start at 10.30am and run for around 3 hours, all participants will leave a collection of poster prints.
We are located 2 min walk from Bognor Regis Train Station, there is plenty of car parking options and it is a 5 min walk to the beach! I also run one two one sessions, and private group workshops please email me for further information.
To book your space on one of the dates below, for any questions or queries you may have email me at email@example.com
Please Read Terms & Condition (under dates below) before booking.
WORKSHOP Bookings / Terms and Conditions
In-person workshops are held in my workshop in Bognor Regis (West Sussex). Workshops start at 10.30 am and finish at around 1.30pm ish (sometimes workshops overrun slightly)
How to book
Place your order and make payment for your space through my website (above)
What is included on workshops
Everything you need for printing eg paper, ink etc.
What is not included on workshops
Food and Drink, feel free to bring a thermos or a drink.
Workshop age limit
Not suitable for children under the age of 18 due to workshop environment – private workshops are available for younger groups or family booking.
I use oil based inks which will stain your clothes! Please wear suitable clothes and sensible footwear.
Cancellation or changes by you
- If you need to cancel your place or you have a problem please get in touch via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellations 4 weeks prior to the start date: You will be offered a place on one of my other workshops or a refund of 50% of the workshop fee.
- Cancellations within 4 weeks of the start date: Unfortunately I am unable to offer refunds if the period of notice given is less than 4 weeks.
- If you are unable to attend due to a confirmed positive Covid lateral flow test your place can be transferred onto another date free from charge.
Cancellation or changes by Tom Boulton
- If your workshop is cancelled due to a Covid related issue or unforeseen circumstances I will work with you to rearrange an alternative date. If this isn’t suitable, a full refund will be given.
- If COVID restrictions at the time cause your course to be cancelled, you will receive a full refund or offered a transferred space to the next available workshop
Whilst we are opening up again and trying to get back to normal, you may be requested to wear a mask in the workshop due to close working conditions. If you are in a immune suppressed category or have concerns due to Covid risk let me know and I will communicated with the participating group and request mask wearing – please be aware that current government guidelines updated on April 13th 2022 state “When to wear a face covering – when you are coming into close contact with someone at higher risk of becoming seriously unwell from COVID-19 or other respiratory infections” I (Tom) live in a household with someone who is immune suppressed so I will be wearing a face mask for workshops due to recommendations from the NHS.
Lateral flow tests
As we will be working in fairly close contact please do a lateral flow test prior to attending the workshop if possible.